The Oxford & Cambridge Summer School offers an exciting academic summer programme, giving 15-18 year olds the opportunity to experience what it is like to study at a top university.
Our programme, which you can read more about here, has been carefully designed to create well-rounded students who are well prepared for university. We offer a taste of university life at Oxford from academics, to social activities, and even to real Oxford University accommodation.
Our courses allow you to explore your subject in great depth beyond what you will be doing at high school, and our supplementary seminars and workshops help to develop your academic ability and skill-set. You will take part in a range of academic and extracurricular activities, and leave with the confidence and experience to make an informed and competitive university application.
Join us this July or August to sample life at a top university!
Why choose OCSS?
1. Invaluable experience of undergraduate study
- Study one of our 10 fascinating academic courses at a level beyond what you have studied at school, and sample the rigour of an undergraduate degree.
- Attend daily small group tutorials and one-on-one classes in our system inspired by Oxford and Cambridge teaching styles, delivered by tutors who understand them from first-hand experience.
2. Meet students from around the world and make life-long friends!
- During your two weeks you will be living in en-suite Oxford University accommodation with other like-minded students from around the world.
3. The first step toward higher education
- Increasingly, experience of a summer school is seen as a valuable asset to university applications, and our programme is as rigorous and prestigious as it gets.
- Build skills invaluable to future university and job applications, such as lateral thinking and creative writing.
- Our former students have gone on to study at places like Stanford, Dartmouth, Georgetown, Cambridge, St. Andrew’s and Bristol.